Section 1 — Regular Meetings.
- Day and Time. This club shall hold a regular weekly meeting on the day and time set in the bylaws.
- Method of Meeting. Attendance may be in person, by telephone, online, or through an online interactive activity. An interactive meeting shall be considered to be held on the day that the interactive activity is posted.
- Change of Meeting. For good cause, the board may change a regular meeting to any day between the preceding and following regular meetings, to a different time of the regular day, or to a different place.
- Cancellation. The board may cancel a regular meeting for these reasons:
(1) a holiday, or during a week that includes a holiday;
(2) in observance of the death of a member;
(3) an epidemic or a disaster that affects the whole community; or
(4) an armed conflict in the community.
The board may cancel up to four regular meetings a year for causes not listed here, but may not cancel more than three consecutive meetings.
- Satellite Club Meeting (When Applicable). If provided in the bylaws, a satellite club shall hold regular weekly meetings at a day, time, and place decided by its members. The day, time, and place of the meeting may be changed in a way similar to that provided for the club’s regular meetings in section 1(c) of this article. A satellite club meeting may be cancelled for the reasons in section 1(d) of this article. Voting procedures shall be as provided in the bylaws.
- Exceptions. The bylaws may include provisions that are not in accordance with this section. A club, however, must meet at least twice per month.
Section 2 — Annual Meeting.
- An annual meeting to elect officers and present a mid-year report, including current year income and expenses, together with a financial report on the previous year, shall be held before 31 December, as provided in the bylaws.
- A satellite club shall hold an annual meeting of its members before 31 December to elect officers for the satellite club.
Section 3 — Board Meetings. Within 60 days after all board meetings, written minutes should be available to all members.